Harnessing the power of 0.1% retinol combined with skin-nourishing antioxidant vitamin E, it improves skin texture and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The fragrance-free serum sinks into skin quickly, leaving a soft and hydrated complexion. Using vitamin E for enhanced stability and Time Release Technology to decrease irritation, Medik8 Retinol Eye TR provides noticable results while being gentle on skin. The most important step in your night-time anti-ageing routine, Retinol Eye TR reveals a more youthful and radiant eye area.
Formulated with Time Release Technology, the light, fast-absorbing serum allows retinol to be delivered gradually throughout the night into the deeper layers of the skin. This ensures maximum results without overwhelming or irritating skin. That’s why we consider all our retinol products: “intelligent retinol”.
Designed to complement skin’s nightly regenerative cycle, Retinol Eye TR™ firms and rejuvenates skin while you sleep.
- Retinol, also known as vitamin A, is often referred to as the gold standard in anti-ageing skincare. When applied to the skin, it is converted to retinoic acid, the molecule that signals skin cells to produce proteins such as collagen. This increase in retinoic acid both boosts and preserves collagen levels within the skin for a plump, youthful-looking eye area
- Vitamin A can also boost the regenerative cycle of skin cells and hinder the formation of excess melanin to smooth the skin.
- Time Release Technology distributes the intelligent formula continuously throughout the night, slowing down vitamin A absorption for reduced irritation.
- Vitamin E, an oil soluble antioxidant that helps to protect delicate under-eyes from external free radical damage, while stabilising vitamin A for a highly potent, long-lasting formula.
- After cleansing in the evening, use the spatula-style applicator to sweep a small amount of Retinol Eye TR across the under-eye and brow bone, avoiding eyelids
- Gently blend.
- Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels, enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle, leaving skin looking even and youthful.
An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Lecithin, BHT.
Eyes are the window to the soul, yet they are often the place where ageing starts to show first. To keep eyes looking youthful and wrinkle-free, invest in Medik8’s core routine of vitamin C with sunscreen in the morning, and vitamin A at night. Retinol Eye TR includes 0.1% retinol; a gentle yet effective dosage that cares for eyes while also stimulating collagen production, helping to plump out fine lines and wrinkles and smoothing uneven texture and tone.
Boost the results of Retinol Eye TR
Visit a Medik8 specialist for a detailed skin consultation and experience one of our targeted treatments for the face and the delicate eye area.
Our signature facial. A true treatment innovation delivering visible and immediate rejuvenating results. Platinum powder and haritaki superfruit are blended with lifting polysaccharides to visibly plump and firm skin, revealing a more youthful and radiant looking complexion.
Eye Reveal Professional Skin Peel
An ultra-gentle yet effective solution to target signs of ageing around the delicate eye area.