This fast-absorbing serum, formulated with 0.3% retinol, is perfect for those new to vitamin A, or as an upgrade from Night Ritual Vitamin A.
Formulated with 0.6% retinol. Perfect for those who have already been using retinol in their regime and are looking for a higher strength.
Our highest strength retinol (1%), ideal for those who have used retinol regularly in their regime.
Looking for Even More Power?
If you’re loving retinol but looking for the next innovation in vitamin A, take a look at Crystal Retinal, our next-ge
neration vitamin A technology using crystal encapsulated retinaldehyde.
One step closer to the active form of vitamin A than retinol and unmatched in its age-defying power, retinal can deliver results comparable to clinical-grade vitamin A up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol. Available in 4 strengths, it’s suitable for virtually everyone looking for a vitamin A serum. Find out more
Retinol, also known as vitamin A, is often referred to as the gold standard in anti-ageing skincare. When applied to the skin, it is converted to retinoic acid, the molecule that signals skin cells to produce proteins such as collagen. This increase in retinoic acid both boosts and preserves collagen levels within the skin for a plump, youthful complexion.
- Vitamin A can also boost the regenerative cycle of skin cells and hinder the formation of excess melanin to leave skin looking smooth and even-toned.
- Time Release Technology distributes the intelligent formula continuously throughout the night, slowing down vitamin A absorption for reduced irritation.
- Vitamin A is used in combination with vitamin E, an oil-soluble antioxidant that helps to protect delicate skin from external free radical damage, while stabilising vitamin A for a highly potent, long-lasting formula.
- After cleansing in the evening, massage 4 drops of retinol across the face, neck and décolletage.
- Follow with your regular Medik8 moisturiser or facial oil.
- Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night. Consult a doctor if breastfeeding or pregnant.
Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels and enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle, leaving skin looking even-toned and youthful.
An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST Retinol 3TR™ Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol, Lecithin, BHT. Retinol 6TR™ Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, BHT. Retinol 10TR™ Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, BHT.
“Vitamin A is notorious for causing irritation. When too much retinol is delivered to the skin cells too quickly, an overwhelming spike in levels of vitamin A can cause redness and flaking. As the experts in vitamin A, Medik8 uses the most advanced ‘Time Release’ delivery system to slowly release vitamin A into the skin; reducing irritation and providing an exceptionally stable formula.”
Boost the results of Intelligent Retinol
Visit a Medik8 specialist for a detailed skin consultation and experience one of our relaxing anti-ageing facial treatments.
Our signature facial. A true treatment innovation delivering visible and immediate rejuvenating results. Platinum powder and haritaki superfruit are blended with lifting polysaccharides to visibly plump and firm skin, revealing a more youthful and radiant looking complexion.
Rewind Professional Skin Peel
A targeted peel that helps to promote collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It fades away imperfections, leaving the skin visibly smoothed and rejuvenated.