- Exfoliates dead skin cells and promotes cell renewal.
- Combines 10% lactic acid with fruit enzymes bromelain and papain.
- Minimizes fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Aloe vera extract calms irritation and redness.
- Sodium hyaluronate and vitamin B5 hydrate and soften skin.
- Leaves skin supple and radiant.
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free.
- Suitable for most skin types.
Directions for use: After cleansing in the evening, apply an even layer over entire face, neck and décolleté with a flat brush or fingers. Leave on for 3-5 minutes. Remove mask by rinsing thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry and follow with appropriate AlumierMD treatment serums and moisturizer. Frequency of use depends on your skin profile. Use once per week as tolerated or as directed by your AlumierMD skin care professional.
Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week after discontinuation.
- Lactic Acid: Naturally found in milk and part of the alpha hydroxy acid family, lactic acid is biosynthesized for cosmetic formulations. It exfoliates dead skin cells and enhances skin renewal to firm and strengthen skin, which improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bromelain: A fruit enzyme found in pineapple that has both soothing and exfoliating properties. Papain: A fruit enzyme found in papaya that acts as a natural exfoliator.
- Gluconolactone: A type of polyhydroxy acid that exfoliates more gently than an alpha hydroxy acid (e.g. glycolic and lactic acids). Gluconolactone is also a hydrating antioxidant ingredient with soothing properties.
- Vitamin B5: Also referred to as pantothenic acid or panthenol, vitamin B5 acts as a humectant, locking in moisture to hydrate skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.